Animal Hospital of Streamwood is participating in the Cook County Pet Spay and Neuter Program* during the month of February 2017.
All Cook County residents are eligible to receive $40 off of their dog or cat's spay/neuter surgery. To make the deal even sweeter, we are going to match that discount, taking a total of $80 off your pet's spay or neuter for Cook County residents.(Eligible pet owners must call ahead to book an appointment for this discount.) Not a resident, not to worry. We will still offer you, $40 off, too!
To be eligible for the Cook County rebate:
- Pet(s) must be registered in Cook County
- Limit of two (2) pets per household
- A copy of your pet(s) current Rabies certificate
For more information or to schedule your pet's spay/neuter procedure, please call us at (630) 837-4400.
*Cook County Residents Only
Why Participate in the Spay/Neuter Rebate Program?
- To help prevent animal overpopulation in your county
- To help prevent many potential health problems in your pet
- To save money on veterinary bills for spay and neuter procedures