Animal Hospital of Streamwood offers boarding for cats so that you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full service Cat Nap Inn. We have been approved by the American Association of Feline Practitioners as a Cat Friendly Practice since 2011. Adding the exclusive cat-only boarding service is just another way we are going above and beyond to accommodate our feline patients and their owners!
At the Cat Nap Inn, we try to make your pet's vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your special friend. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your cat when you need to be away on business, vacation, or during an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable. The Cat Nap Inn is located in a very large and naturally lit room downstairs to ensure peace and quiet for feline guests.
Boarders enjoy the following amenities:
- Cats Only Boarding Facility
- Immaculately Clean Condos and Deluxe Suites
- Owner Visits and Tours of the Facility
- A Clean and Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding and Daily Housekeeping
- Climate Controlled for Comfort
- Individualized Care and Daily Exercise Time
- Large Screen Television With Feline Friendly Entertainment
- Convenient Hours
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive Staff
- Extra Treats
- Daily Veterinary Observations
- Secure WiFi Access for Monitoring of Boarders after Hours
- Veterinary Medical Services If Needed*
- All the Comforts of Home!
*We also offer special medical boarding for patients who require medications, diabetic and kidney monitoring, or geriatric care.
Please bring your cat's familiar diet from home. Dental and other services are available while your pet is with us.
Cats must be current on the following vaccines: Distemper (FVRCP) or titer, and Rabies. All pets must on an approved flea preventive medication.
Please feel free to fax your cat's vaccine history to us at (630) 837-4599 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to arrival.
Call us at (630) 837-4400 to book your cat's next vacation with us. We look forward to your pet's stay!